The NENA AGM will be held via zoom on Tuesday 30th November 2021 at 1PM AEDT (12NOON AEST/Brisbane time).
You can attend via Zoom. All details will be made available when you register to attend the AGM.
To register to attend the AGM please go to our Eventbrite page HERE.
If you would like to nominate for the NENA Board of Directors, Strategic Directions Group or Participatory Budget Group, please do so by 1 November - VISIT THIS WEBPAGE to find the details and nomination forms.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
Draft AGM Agenda
- Annual Report
- Annual Financial Statements
- the Board’s Solvency Resolution - stating whether or not there are reasonable grounds to believe that the co-operative will be able to pay its debts as and when they become due and payable
- Elect Directors
At the meeting, members will have the opportunity to:
- Find out about NENA’s operations and finances, and ask questions
- Discuss items on the agenda
- Vote on any resolutions proposed
There are no special resolutions to be proposed at the annual general meeting
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org