The 2020 AGM will be held on Monday 30 November 2020, from 1pm - 2pm (AEDT).
You can attend via Zoom. All details will be made available when you register to attend the AGM.
To register to attend the AGM please email your details to email@example.com
Draft AGM Agenda
● Annual Report
● Annual Financial Statements
● the Board’s Solvency Resolution - stating whether or not there are reasonable grounds to believe that the co-operative will be able to pay its debts as and when they become due and payable
● Elect Directors
At the meeting, members will have the opportunity to:
● Find out about NENA’s operations and finances, and ask questions
● Discuss items on the agenda
● Vote on any resolutions proposed
There are no special resolutions to be proposed at the annual general meeting:
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org