Everyone’s invited to get involved with the work of the New Economy Network Australia.
GET IN TOUCH, HAVE A CHAT
If you’d like to speak with someone to find out more about the network, please send us an email – firstname.lastname@example.org – and we’ll email you back to arrange a phone chat 🙂
KEEP IN TOUCH WITH WHAT WE GET UP TO
- Sign up to our emails and newsletters by clicking here
- Like our facebook page and keep an eye on news and events
- Join our facebook group page to share news, share events and join conversations
- Attend our annual conference and other events that are organised throughout the year (please keep an eye on our EVENTS page on this website, and also on our facebook page)
DIVE A BIT DEEPER, AND HELP SHAPE THE WORK OF NENA
- NENA Webinars – Every month, we’ll be holding a NENA-wide webinar, to bring people together. The webinars will be a mix of training opportunities and updates from our Working Groups and Steering Group. Please visit our Webinar page for more information, including a schedule for webinars from October 2017 to September 2018.
- NENA Working Groups – For people who are committed to building a new economy and who have the capacity to volunteer their time, we have a range of awesome Working Groups, who focus on different aspects of NENA’s goals. Please click here for more information about the current Working Groups.
For more information about how to get involved with NENA, please email: email@example.com