NENA Housing Week - Click here for the program and how to participate!
Objectives of the NENA Housing Hub :
- Work together to identify strategies for progressing the change needed in HOUSING.
- Provide advice, resources and updated information about HOUSING to other members of the Hub and the broader NENA Network.
- Work together to identify core issues in the HOUSING sector which need to change, in order to build the new economy.
- Identify and contribute strategic goals from the HOUSING Hub, into the NENA Annual Strategy and other strategic documents.
Our work will include the follow actions:
- Interpret and catalogue existing issues in housing provision in Australia
- To facilitate the development of projects, initiatives or ‘experiments’ that build the new economy
- To explore the role of HOUSING as systems and therefore as the context through which other transitions may be understood; such as in energy, food, transport, housing as well as the future of work and money.
- Collaborate on resources and projects with other NENA hubs and strategic partners
- Identify barriers to the evolution of HOUSING sector
Convenors: Elena Pereya and Michelle Maloney: email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Members include: Emily Sims, Mark Riley, Peter Gringinger, Mike Dowson, Catherine van Wilgenberg, Patricia Griffen
- “Collaborative Housing: Building A Great Life Together”
- An excellent new Australian website, hosting information for collaborative housing, launched in late June 2019. It includes information and links relevant to:cooperatives, collaborative retirement, co-housing, co-living, building groups, small blocks and intentional communities