The schedule for the 2019 NENA Webinars will be available in February 2019. Be sure to sign up to the NENA Newsletter to keep up to date with the Webinar schedule.
- 22 February - Update about NENA Governance structures and the 2018 Conference
- 22 March - Ecological Economics and why it matters
- 24 May - How strong self-awareness and self-governance can support our transition from the "Old" to the "New" Economy.
- 26 July - Food systems in the new economy
- 23 August - Education in the New Economy
- 20 September - Update from NENA Steering Group
- 22 November - NENA's International Partners Update - Jason Nardi, "RIPESS" (ripess.org)
If you have any questions, please email us anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org