If you have any questions, please email us anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org
2021 - Webinars & Workshops
There are no upcoming events.
See below for past webinars in 2020
2020 - Webinars
Hosted by the NENA Health Hub
- Shelley Bowen, CEO, Health Futures Australia (HFA)
- Jon Anstey, Principal, Health Futures Australia
- Kerrie Oakes, Community-supported herbalism
- Clare Mullen, NENA Health Hub
Webinar by NENA Newcastle/Hunter Hub
- For more information, see the Facebook event page.
- Register for the discussion and workshop here:
NENA NATIONAL WEBINAR SERIES
Visit our Facebook page for more details
- Dr Millie Rooney, Australia ReMADE
- Louise Tarrant, Australia ReMADE
Hosted by the NENA Perth Hub
Hosted by the NENA NT Hub
- Introduction to NENA - Michelle Maloney, NENA
- Kamaljit Sangha, Charles Darwin University and NENA Northern Territory
- Professor Rolf Gerritsen, Charles Darwin University
- Shar Molloy and Monica Tan - Environment Centre NT - Repower NT
- Jane Munday - Charles Darwin University
- Anna Boustead - Indigenous Carbon Industry Network
There are no past events.
- 22 February - Update about NENA Governance structures and the 2018 Conference
- 22 March - Ecological Economics and why it matters
- 24 May - How strong self-awareness and self-governance can support our transition from the "Old" to the "New" Economy.
- 26 July - Food systems in the new economy
- 23 August - Education in the New Economy
- 20 September - Update from NENA Steering Group
- 22 November - NENA's International Partners Update - Jason Nardi, "RIPESS" (ripess.org)