NENA hosts monthly webinars (February to November) to bring people in the network together, to discuss projects and events and to share information and training. During 2017-2018, our webinars will be a mix of training opportunities and updates from our Working Groups and Steering Group.
Please click on the booking links to register to attend a webinar, and you’ll be sent the zoom details a few days before each event.
- Wednesday 11 October 2017 – 5.30pm Qld time/6.30pm NSW Time
NENA Working Group Update
For more information, including the agenda, and to register to participate, please click here
- Wednesday 8 November 2017 – 6pm-7.30pm Qld time (7pm-8.30pm Vic/NSW time)
NENA Training Webinar: ‘Communicating about the new economy, using a values frame’ – Mark Chenery, Common Cause
For more information about the webinar, and to register your place, please click here
Webinars are currently being planned for February to November 2018. Speakers and confirmed dates will be available soon.
- February – NENA Working Group Update – including an update about the 2018 Conference
- March – NENA Training Webinar: “Ecological Economics, and why it matters”
- April – NENA Working Group Update
- May – NENA Training Webinar: “What can we do about Australia’s housing crisis?”
- June – NENA Working Group Update – including update about the 2018 Conference
- July – NENA Training Webinar: “Ethical investment in the New Economy”
- August – NENA Working Group Update
- September – NENA Training Webinar: “Education in the New Economy”
- October – NENA Working Group Update
- November – NENA Training Webinar