‘Ecological Economics: Solutions Now and In the Future’
|ANZSEE Home||2019 ANZSEE Conference|
Call for Blog Posts
All Conference Presenters are invited to submit an 800-1000 word blog post (we ask all speakers to provide a blog post even if they don’t engage in the publication options below). Blog posts will be made available on special webpages on the ANZSEE and New Economy Network Australia (NENA) websites.
Deadline for blog post submissions: 9am (AEDT) 25 November 2019
To submit a blog post, please fill out the submission form:
Call for Abstracts (Book Chapters & Journal Articles)
Presenters at the 2019 ANZSEE Conference are invited to submit a 200 word abstract for one or both of the following publications:
- 5,000 word book chapter, that may be selected for a book titled ‘Ecological Economics: Solutions Now and In the Future’ that ANZSEE will be publishing from the conference, in partnership with the New Economy Network of Australia, NENA* and/or
- 2,000 word journal article in a special issue of the New Economy Journal run by NENA https://www.neweconomy.org.au/new-economy-journal/ *
* Please note the ANZSEE Editorial Committee will ensure all book chapters and journal articles are peer reviewed.
Timeline for submissions
- 9am (AEDT) 25 November 2019: Deadline for abstract submissions
- Mid-December 2019: All authors notified about acceptance of abstracts via email
- End of February 2020: First drafts of articles or chapters due
- Articles and chapters will be peer reviewed and final articles and chapters will need to be submitted by the end of April, 2020.
To submit an abstract for a book chapter and/or journal article, please fill out the submission form: