The NENA AGM will be held via Zoom on Tuesday 5th December 2023 at 5:30pm AEDT (4:30pm AEST, 2:30pm AWST).
You can attend via Zoom. All details will be made available when you register to attend the AGM.
To attend the AGM please register HERE.
If you would like to nominate for the NENA Board of Directors, Strategic Directions Group or Participatory Budget Group, please do so by 30 November - VISIT THIS WEBPAGE to find the details and nomination forms.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING – New Economy Network Australia
The Annual General Meeting of the New Economy Network Australia (NENA) will be held on:
Tuesday, 5 December 2023
at 5.30pm AEDT (4.30pm AEST, 2:30pm AWST) (please join 10 minutes prior)
At the meeting, members will have the opportunity to:
- hear about NENA’s work over the past 12-18 months
- receive an update about NENA’s operations, financial reports and future plans
- speak about any items on the agenda
- vote on any resolutions proposed.
At the meeting, members will be asked to:
- resolve to accept the minutes of the last annual general meeting;
- resolve to accept the end of year report (including the Treasurer’s report); and
- resolve to elect Directors and elect members of the Strategic Directions Group and Participatory Budget Group
VOTING PROCEDURE AT ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Each member is entitled to one vote, either in person (online) or by proxy.
If you are unable to attend the meeting you can appoint a proxy by completing the proxy form appointing another member to vote on your behalf.
HOW TO VOTE BY PROXY
If you would like a proxy form, please click here
HOW TO ATTEND THE AGM
The AGM will be held on Zoom.
The Zoom link will be emailed upon registration, and again 1 day and 1 hour before the meeting.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com