Objectives of the Hub
The NENA Arts and Culture Hub has been created to:
- Engage in collaborative policy and advocacy work; research, training/education events and activities that support the central role of the arts, culture and creativity in the new economy
- Identify issues in the arts and culture sector which need to be strengthened or transformed, in order to build the new economy
- Identify and contribute strategic goals from the Arts & Culture sector, into the NENA Annual Strategy and other strategic documents
- Develop and distribute resources, regular publications and newsletters that support Arts& Culture within the new economy
- Organise events, workshops, and meetings that support the goals of the Hub
Catherine van Wilgenburg and Michelle Maloney
Please check back for information about the next meeting.
NENA's Arts & Culture Hub is an opportunity for arts and cultural workers to support each other in growing new models of cultural work in cross discipline, intercultural innovative enterprises. Everyone is welcome to join us and share your experience, vision and skills.
- "Arts & Culture in the Interregnum: Imagining a Different Future", 17 November 2021
- "What is the State of the Arts in the New Economy?", 12 November 2020
- "Arts & Culture in the New Economy", 27 August 2020 - webinar hosted by the Arts & Culture Hub (PDF, 6.6MB)
- 'Reset: Art & Culture in the New Economy' presentation, NENA 2021 Conference
- Justin O'Connor (UniSA), Tully Barnett & Julian Meyrick (Flinders University)