The NENA Energy Hub was created to enable NENA members to:
- Work together to share research, analysis, information and case studies about how to transition to a fossil-free energy system for Australia
- Work together to identify strategies for progressing the change needed in the energy sector.
- Provide advice, resources and updated information about sustainable energy systems to other members of the Network.
- Identify and contribute strategic goals to include in the NENA Annual Strategy and other strategic documents.
April Crawford-Smith, Pingala
Rhiannon Hardwick, NENA
Hub Members are contributing to NENA's Civil Society Strategy for a New Economy
- 29 October 2020 - 6pm AEST - "Australia's First Solar Garden" - cohosted by the NENA Energy Hub, Haystacks Solar Garden, Pingala and the Community Power Agency
- For more information, and to book your FREE ticket, click here