Governance Structure and Constitution
The New Economy Network Australia (NENA) was incorporated as a cooperative (a non-distributing cooperative, with no share capital) in January 2019.
- NENA is managed by its founding Board of Directors and its growing number of NENA Hubs
- NENA’s first elections will be held in 2019.
- NENA’s Constitution can be found here
- NENA’s Code of Conduct can be found here
- NENA’s Operational Handbook can be found here
Background to the Creation of NENA's Governance Structure
The NENA Steering Committee managed a lengthy process of consulting with interested members of the NENA community from October 2017 to June 2018, to design the most effective governance structure. Visit the 2018 governance consultation page to read about the consultation process.