About the Hub
The Objectives of NENA’s Education Hub are to:
- Enable NENA members around Australia to meet via the internet, or in person, for discussions about Education in the New Economy and to provide mutual support to each other and our projects
- Provide an avenue for members of the Hub to share information, resources and news from the education space
- Enable members to make time and space to develop collaborative projects where appropriate
- Provide information about Education in the New Economy to the broader NENA network via the website, social media and webinars
- Provide input about education for the new economy, into the NENA Annual Strategy
- Work with other NENA Hubs to share ideas, collaborate and develop initiatives that support the New Economy
Hub Convenors: Patricia Morgan and Michelle Maloney – email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hub members include: Patricia Morgan, Michelle Maloney, Sidsel Grimstad, Phil Jones, Jason von Tol
- Exploring possibilities for creating and hosting NENA Education Courses in Australia
- Working to provide input to NENA’s Annual Strategy
- Click here for a list of online New Economy courses.
August 2018 - The NENA Education Hub presented a webinar on 23 August 2018, to discuss education in the new economy. The webinar featured NENA Education Hub members Patricia Morgan, Sidsel Grimstad, Jason von Tol and Michelle Maloney.
- Click here for the recording of the webinar (including PowerPoint slides featured in three presentations)
Or for individual PowerPoint presentations, see: