The NENA Youth Hub connects young people around Australia (aged 13 to 28), who are interested in learning about, participating in and creating new economy initiatives. The NENA Youth Hub works in partnership with an international network of young people from wellbeing economy networks such as WEAll and RIPESS.
The goals of the NENA Youth Hub are to:
- Enable young NENA members around Australia to meet (online or in person), for discussions about engaging youth and developing youth-led initiatives in the New Economy, and to provide mutual support to each other and our projects.
- Connect with an international network of youth in wellbeing economy networks such as WEAll and RIPESS.
- Provide information about youth projects in the New Economy to the broader NENA network via the website, social media and webinars.
- Provide an avenue for members of the Hub to share information, resources and news about engaging youth and youth-led strategies.
- Organise events, workshops, and meetings that support the goals of the Hub.
- Enable members to make time and space to develop collaborative projects where appropriate.
- Identify and contribute strategic goals and issues into the NENA Annual Strategy and other strategic documents.
Rhiannon Hardwick: firstname.lastname@example.org