The Democracy and Governance Hub was created to enable NENA members to:
- Work together to identify core issues in Australian democracy and governance which need to change, in order to build the new economy
- Work together to identify strategies for progressing the change needed in the sector.
- Provide advice, resources and updated information about democracy and governance to other members of the Network.
- Identify and contribute strategic goals to include in the NENA Annual Strategy and other strategic documents.
- Sonia Randhawa: email@example.com
- Karen Jones: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or contact email@example.com to get involved!
Check back for information about upcoming meetings and events
- "Citizens Assemblies in the New Economy", 22 October 2020
- "Building Participatory Democracy Across the Hunter and Central Coast", 13th July 2020 - NENA's Democracy and Governance Hub co-hosted a webinar with the NENA Newcastle/Hunter Hub