The Democracy and Governance Hub was created to enable NENA members to:
- Work together to identify core issues in Australian democracy and governance which need to change, in order to build the new economy
- Work together to identify strategies for progressing the change needed in the sector.
- Provide advice, resources and updated information about democracy and governance to other members of the Network.
- Identify and contribute strategic goals to include in the NENA Annual Strategy and other strategic documents.
Sonia Randhawa email@example.com
Karen Jones firstname.lastname@example.org
The hub meets on the last Wednesday of each month, 7.00 – 8.00 pm via zoom.
We welcome anyone interested to join the meeting – please contact Sonia for further information and meeting link.
- 22 October 2020 - "Citizens Assemblies in the New Economy" - register for your FREE TICKET HERE
- 13th July 2020 - NENA's Democracy and Governance Hub co-hosted a webinar with the NENA Newcastle/Hunter Hub titled "Building Participatory Democracy Across the Hunter and Central Coast"