NENA Narratives Hub
About the Hub
The objectives of NENA’s narratives hub are to:
- Provide a space for NENA members to explore the role of stories and narratives in the transformation towards a new economy and a flourishing sustainable future
- Share knowledge about how to effectively work with storytelling and narrative change at multiple scales
- Explore ways to critique and undermine dominant economic narratives that are not consistent with human wellbeing and ecological integrity
- Look for new memes, stories and narratives that can support transformation
- Engage in collaborative action research projects to transform narratives and learn what works.
Check back for upcoming events, or see below for links to past events, videos and more!
Past NENA webinars and discussions
- "NENA Narratives Week 2022", Monday 18 - Friday 22 July 2022 - See the NENA Narratives Week 2022 page to view the videos from our exciting week of workshops and discussions, where we explored the power of stories and narratives, and how they can shape our economy and society.
- "Communicating about the New Economy", 11 August, 2020 - a NENA Narratives Hub webinar and discussion, hosted by Chris Riedy and Michelle Maloney
- "Future Narratives", 6 November 2019 - Chris Riedy delivered a webinar on future narratives (PDF, 2.2MB)
The hub convenors are connected to the work of the SDG Transformations Forum on transforming narratives (https://transformationsforum.net/)