A Global Village Development Fund and Foundation.
Wild Community is developing a global village investment fund and network of regenerative villages with supporting services and technologies to create a healthy society, economy and environment whilst supporting planetary and human potential and psycho-spiritual development. We address the key issues of our times, including all of the United Nations 17 Sustainability Development Goals. Our mission is to become a leading network of eco-villages, integrated climate solutions and funding sources. Defining excellence in human and cultural transformation, neo socio-economic models, borderless systems of governance, sustainable bio-diverse environmental stewardship, holistic wellness and technology standards we create a healthy society and a robust alternative to the mainstream.
The Components of Wild Community.
* The Wild Community Impact Investment Fund will raise $100 million to create hundreds or even thousands of ecovillages, providing impact investment returns and donating the majority of profits and free use of IP to the Foundation
* The Wild Community Foundation creates social, economic and environmental impact in areas most needed working with philanthropic and government development monies
* A Network of Ecovillages – Independent interconnected communities of regenerative people
* Supported by The Wild Community Solutions Hub providing admin and business services, community education and coaching, business incubation, bulk purchasing and Impact Assessment to each village
* Four Technology Stacks Providing Design and Implementation excellence in Information, Environment, Human Social/Spiritual Wellness and Economic enterprises
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
A foundational course for building economic systems that support ecological health and social justice