The coronavirus pandemic poses an unprecedented challenge to us all as individuals, as communities, and as a society. Now, more than ever, there is a need to support one another to address the many challenges ahead, not only in relation to limiting the spread of the virus, but in terms of housing, employment, financial support, moral and emotional support, and access to services and resources.
During this period, NENA will continue to share resources, webinars, and other updates to contribute to the amazing efforts being undertaken across Australia right now, to help people stay safe, positive and connected.
Stay safe, and please see the links below for further information and assistance.
International information and Australian government websites
- World Health Organisation
- Australian Federal Department of Health
- FairWork - Coronavirus and Australian workplace laws
- Services Australia - Medicare and Centrelink
- Australian Treasury response
- Australian Red Cross - How to prepare for coronavirus
- Beyond Blue - Looking after your mental health during the coronavirus outbreak
- Lifeline - Mental health and wellbeing during the Coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak
- Support Act - Supporting Music Workers during the COVID-19 pandemic
- UNESCO - Extensive list of distance learning tools