Individuals and Organisations are invited to become members of NENA.
Every Individual and Organisational Member has a right to vote for the elected bodies within NENA’s Governance Structure, as follows:
- one vote for the NENA Board of Directors
- one vote for members of the NENA Strategy Group
- one vote for the NENA Participatory Budget Group
NENA Members also have a right to join any NENA Hubs they’re interested in and accessing all information and opportunities open to members.
As an Incorporated Cooperative, every NENA Member is required to fulfil NENA’s cooperative membership requirements as follows:
- Join a Sectoral or Geographic Hub – which requires you to participate in just two meetings per year (via zoom or in person)
- OR volunteer 6-8 hours of your time to work for NENA projects, as approved by the Board of Directors
Denial or Termination of Membership
The NENA Constitution sets out all provisions relating to the acceptance and termination of members. Membership can be terminated if a member breaches the Code of Conduct.