If you have any questions, please email us anytime: firstname.lastname@example.org
2020 - Forthcoming Webinars
Join us for a discussion about the 'invisible commons', created by the processes of people working together.
- Dr. Jose Ramos
- Dr. Julian Waters-Lynch
- Laurel Freeland
- Dr. Bernhard Resch
See below for past webinars in 2020
2020 - Past Webinars
More democratic organisations such as cooperatives are important building blocks for the new economy movement.
In our next NE Builders session we'll hear from Kate Biondo from Galactic® Co-operative - a WA-based, socially responsible, worker-owned technology business which provides advanced technical expertise across multiple industries.
Hosted by the NENA Perth Hub
Join us for an important discussion about how supporting the commons can strengthen community responses to the pandemic.
It's time for a new vision and narrative for Arts & Culture in Australia - and NENA can play a part in building this new narrative, and strengthening the arts sector for the benefit of our society and all creatives.
THE NENA ARTS AND CULTURE HUB
The New Economy Network of Australia”s Arts & Culture Hub is an opportunity for arts and cultural workers to support each other in growing new models of cultural work in cross discipline, intercultural innovative enterprises. Join us and share your experience, vision and skills.
NENA Narrative Hub co-convenors, Chris Riedy and Michelle Maloney, will facilitate a discussion about how we can most effectively communicate about the new economy in Australia.
NENA NATIONAL WEBINAR SERIES
Helena Norberg Hodge, Local Futures/Economics of Happiness, in conversation with Dr Michelle Maloney, Co-Founder of NENA
Hosted by the NENA Health Hub
- Shelley Bowen, CEO, Health Futures Australia (HFA)
- Jon Anstey, Principal, Health Futures Australia
- Kerrie Oakes, Community-supported herbalism
- Clare Mullen, NENA Health Hub
Webinar by NENA Newcastle/Hunter Hub
- For more information, see the Facebook event page.
- Register for the discussion and workshop here:
NENA NATIONAL WEBINAR SERIES
Visit our Facebook page for more details
- Dr Millie Rooney, Australia ReMADE
- Louise Tarrant, Australia ReMADE
Tim Hollo, Green Institute and Prof. Bronwen Morgan, UNSW.
Speakers: Katherine Trebeck will give an introduction to the origins of WeALL, its current activities and its vision for a socially just economic future. Katherine and Michelle Maloney (NENA Director) will then discuss ways that NENA members can get involved in WeALL.
- 22 February - Update about NENA Governance structures and the 2018 Conference
- 22 March - Ecological Economics and why it matters
- 24 May - How strong self-awareness and self-governance can support our transition from the "Old" to the "New" Economy.
- 26 July - Food systems in the new economy
- 23 August - Education in the New Economy
- 20 September - Update from NENA Steering Group
- 22 November - NENA's International Partners Update - Jason Nardi, "RIPESS" (ripess.org)